Female Fronted Indie-Folk-Rock band with 3/4 size classical guitar
"sprightly and pleasing blend of contemporary singer-songwriter and folk stylings." Rock-n-Reel, 2013 F.e.m.a.l.e. .F.r.o.n.t.e.d. .I.n.d.i.e. .F.o.l.k. .R.o.c.k. .w.i.t.h. .3/4. .s.i.z.e. .c.l.a.s.s.i.c.a.l. .g.u.i.t.a.r. "Sonically superb" BunkFest Main Stage, 2016 "Confident and punchy acoustic rock presence." Rock-n-Reel, 2016.
Third Album: "Folk Pixie"
Official launch 1st May 2020.
(Early limited postal release December 2nd 2019.)
"This is me" album. Solo and acoustic spanning the oldest to newest songs and
the favourites in between, plus some lovely covers that I've been gigging
forever and can't believe I never recorded before.
Recorded live at
Challow Park Studios by Will Biggs (2019).
Listen to samples from this album on
Physical cd will available by post, see main music tab for details.
2. Crazy Man Michael
3. The Fire
5. Your Face Smiles
7. No Greater Love
8. Whisky and Betrayal
9. Behind Blue Eyes
10. Where's the old man gone?
Bonus tracks: Dear Connie*
Shadows Cannot Wake*
All words and music written my Rosie Eade except
2. Crazy Man Michael by Richard Thompson and Dave Swarbrick
9. Behind Blue Eyes by Pete Townsend
1. Battlestorm verse 3, and 3. The fire verse 2: lyrics co-written by Mark Lemon of
Performed by Rosie Eade on vocals and nylon strung guitar.
10. includes backing vocals from Randy Abel of
Abel & Eade
- - - ROSIE EADE ALBUM SAMPLES - - -
A montage of samples from Rosie's new album "Folk Pixie" (soundcloud).
Crazy Man Michael, Mother, No Greater Love, The Fire.
- - - ROSIE EADE LIVE RECORDING SESSION - - - Crazy Man Michael (Thompson/Swarbrick) sung by Rosie Eade
Challow Park Studios, 2019 (YouTube)